By meowmeow - 21/09/2010 04:38 - Australia

Today, I noticed my kitten was growling and twitching in his sleep. I tried to wake him up by gently prodding him. He responded by waking up and attacking my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 776
You deserved it 31 274

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What exactly made you think that was a good idea?

he's only a kitten. it couldn't of hurt that much anyway. so stop being a pussy, pun intended.

Comments

rciccone 0

I would I mean not rudly but like slowly pet them n stuff

me142 0

cats are the biggest assholes for a pet you can have

Poking a sleeping cat is always bad news. No matter how much that cat loves you, it WILL lunge at you with their claws extended and teeth gnashing. My cat Anakin is unusually sweet-tempered for a cat-- unless I wake him up from a nap, at which point he magically becomes Darth Vader.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

weird. When I wake my cat up (it usually falls asleep on my lap, so I have to wake it up when I want to stand up), it starts purring.

WIN for kitten! Good job. Don't let no body **** with you in your sleep. Now OP knows.

Idiot why screw with it if you know it can kick your ass? Obviously you learned to not screw with your superiors. YDI.

dont wake a dreaming kitty, they gets mad, rlly rlly mads, then u gets hurt real bad

Ever heard the old-ass expression, "let sleeping dogs lie"? It applies to sleeping ANYTHING, you ******* moron! Anyway, YDI for having a pet, and for having a face for it to attack. It looks like now you have to suffer the CATastrophic results of your bad decision. *ba-dum-ch* Maybe you should make a feline (instead of a bee-line) to your local clinic to see if you need stitches. *ba-dum-ch*