By Anonymous - 18/08/2012 21:48 - Japan

Today, I not only absent-mindedly tried to scrub the natural suntan from my arm, I also spent several long seconds wondering why it wouldn't come free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 957
You deserved it 22 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Intelligence is only skin deep.... So keep scrubbing

Really? Sounds like something snooki would do.

Comments

BeRealB 4

And why exactly were you trying to run it off in the first place?

Keep scrubbing and it'll eventually come off.

Along with a hefty portion of your skin. Hey, at least it'll be off!

I was being sarcastic. I'll go crawl back in my cave as I failed to humor anyone.

kut17 11

I'm willing to gamble you're the type that looks for your sunglasses when they're on your head.

rainbowbigbird 7

...can't find the cat because they are sitting on it...

Hey! Everyone does that! Well... At least I hope they do...

Try some steel wool and lemon juice, that should take that tan right off.

rainbowbigbird 7

That Natural Suntan will **** you up, man. Once applied it goes straight for them brain cells and wreaks havoc. But at least you will have the beautiful copper colored skin you've always dreamt of...

Ive done that before; it took me a while to realizes that black people can have freckles.

Noooooo....... You changed your pic! I loved stoner chipmunk! This one is cute too!

Well unless you only recently tanned and aren't used to it then I can't think of a reason why someone would do this. Maybe OP was distracted by something else? Maybe really tired and not thinking straight? I dunno...

Op did say they were doing it "absent-mindedly" so it's safe to say something was distracting them. Probably the sound of their brain cells committing suicide.

Aha thats hilarious... I would respond with something else but I can't top that:)

44, OP said "not so absent mindedly"

"not only" *** You might want to give that another read. ;)

Aha! You caught me, I'm a skim reader. My bad!

Elovena 9

Your from Japan, you're suppose to be more clever.

Damn Vitamin D's ******* up your brain cells ;)