By horribleevening - 31/01/2019 22:00 - Australia - Hornsby

Today, my wife was sitting next to me surrounded by friends and she decided to start looking up the man that she had an affair on Facebook on her phone - all while I am sitting right next to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 571
You deserved it 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You keep her around after she has an affair, what the **** do you think is going to happen?

luna_soulslayer 13

I’m sorry to say but, divorce papers are an option.

Comments

You keep her around after she has an affair, what the **** do you think is going to happen?

luna_soulslayer 13

I’m sorry to say but, divorce papers are an option.

Anthony Vaughn 4

I was married to a girl that bad gall like this. She cheated on me and I told her to get out of my house. She called the next week asking for money to pay her car and I told her no. Her response was, “but my boyfriend doesn’t have the money to just throw at me, so I need you to help me pay for it.” I just hung up. I had to deal with that almost daily for three months until the divorce was final.

she doesn't respect you, i would just divorce

When someone tries to conceal their affairs from you, they are at least showing you a shred of respect. When they openly carry on, you mean nothing to them — time to move on!

onceuponatime456 16

Does it hurt being so completely devoid of any intelligence, Richard?

onceuponatime456 16

Get rid of the worthless c*nt!

You figured someone who had an affair will all of a sudden stop because you found out about it? Without addressing the reason why they strayed? And then you're surprised that it's still happening? Couples counselling or "winging" it? because if you're not working on your marriage and finding a resolution to end the reason why she does it in the first place, you'll have this situation going on perpetually. So you can divorce her or choose to stay with her with the agreement that you're in an open relationship. Australia has legal brothels, use those if you need sex.

al1808 2

atleast she is not doing it behind your back

GUYMAINE 16

She had an affair and you stayed...... you 100% deserve it

Dude get out yeah divorce sucks but getting the clap from your “wife” will be worse