By Tarlachia - 02/12/2016 15:02 - United States

Today, I must've misinterpreted the waitress when she said, "First come, first served." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 022
You deserved it 84

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually, I didn't submit that. Mine was: "Today I tried to show Elsa my royal endowment. She laughed and sang, "Its funny how some distance makes everything seem small..."

Comments

HAH, that's actually pretty funny, well done!

Actually, I didn't submit that. Mine was: "Today I tried to show Elsa my royal endowment. She laughed and sang, "Its funny how some distance makes everything seem small..."

Shhh...just take the credit. Jk. Good on you for your honesty.

Yea, they all sucked ass. You guys should let us submit pictures to caption.

And let us tell you how stupid the caption is instead of only having "well spotted"

cootiequeen4444 11

I see a car (I think that's a car. I see an antenna sticking out), a bunch of people standing around (most laughing or having that 'im making myself laugh but I don't know why besides every one else is laughing' look) and a dude with a camera. I don't see how a waitress fits into this. Though to be honest, even from what I can tell from the photo, I don't really understand it. Besides it really does look like something inappropriate was going on... which basically made joke options all oriented about dick pics and the ilk. So yeah, there was nothing to really spot. They all weren't very good. not even gonna make an excuse for mine. No matter what you chose it would be like marketing a busted bar stool as a piano bench. I would have pulled the whole thing and then posted an apology journal about an "awful technical blip" that deleted it and it was such a shame because there were SO many good submissions.