By pizza girl - 30/08/2013 04:33 - United States - Nettleton

Today, a lady cussed me out for not bringing her salad and pizza to her table. She then wanted her money back. I work at a buffet; a self-serve buffet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 960
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are so oblivious to their surroundings, but that's ******* ridiculous.

what were you thinking! you should know that such a high class lady doesn't have to get her own food!

Comments

Some people are so oblivious to their surroundings, but that's ******* ridiculous.

I work in a shop and I'm regularly on the self-service checkouts. The amount who come up complaining they can't use it, I wish I could tell them, "Why the **** did you go to the self-service then?". I don't mind if they ask me to show them how to do it, but the ones who want me to do it are just plain lazy.

When I worked at a grocery store we always had a guy come in and go through the self checkout lane and then just stand and point without saying a word until someone rang up his entire order for him.

omg yes! freaking hate it when people come to self check and do that.

she was just at the full service Wal-Mart

what were you thinking! you should know that such a high class lady doesn't have to get her own food!

it's kind of hard when it's through text

It's only hard to see if you're stupid.

Wizardo 33

Teach how how to read the signs then ban her from entering the establishment again... the consequences of being a stupid bitch.

Oh lord... Humans these days are seriously idiots. I'm ashamed of the human race..

Jeez #7, there are murderers, rapists, pedophiles, drug dealers, and people who talk at the theatre, and it's THIS self centered, idiotic woman that makes you ashamed of the human race? Really?

FeatherTips 10

People like this gives Americans, namely Southeners, a bad rep.

CharresBarkrey 15

Why is this comment only made on FMLs from the US? There are plenty of FMLs from other countries with stupid people, but everyone only points out the ones from America.

lb0812 18

And why southerners? Am I missing something? On my app I don't see any location specification besides United States. Strange assumption considering the South is known for the hospitality. :)

RedPillSucks 31

The south is also known for lynching, among other thing... BTW, on the website it says OP is from Mississippi

Pyro_Wolf 17

46 the "southern hospitality" thing is a lie. I moved from the northern US to southern and I've met some of the most inconsiderate people.

TheDrifter 23

It's your accent and Yankee attitude. They're perfectly polite, kind and welcoming to me as a general rule. (yes there are still assholes, but they're a minority). If you came down without preconceived notions you would find people are nicer.

I'm assuming you kicked that stupid lazy bitch out of your fine establishment, right?

TylerAnderson98 10

OP some people just blow my mind the stupidity that they have.

I hate stupid people. Mostly those that can't read. Or follow directions.

Did she call your manager over to complain?