By lpspann87 - 25/04/2011 17:02 - United States

Today, I moved to Florida because I have poor circulation and need to be in a warm environment. The first day at my new job, I discovered my co-worker is an overweight man who wears a wool suit every day, and insists on keeping the office chilled to 65 degrees. I can't feel my fingers or toes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 622
You deserved it 3 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

usually, I would make some witty comment... but this just sucks :(

Just keep your head cool and don't argue with him. You don't want things heating up in the office now do we?

Comments

polevaultchick98 0

65 degrees? That is not cold. You want to see cold, move 2-3 hours north of Montana, then you're getting into the 23F around this time most days. Don't complain about 65 degrees. If you really don't like '65 degrees' get a new job. and that's a really sad story if you couldn't feel your toes or fingers at 65 degrees, you should be really warm in 65 degrees. Id love it if where I work was 65 degrees every day.

MissVocke1122 4

She's not complaining, idiot. This is a medical condition where you don't get proper circulation to your extremities-even in temperatures much higher than 65-and it can be incredibly painful!

iMAHONZz 0

62- Montana's weather sucks. Nuff said.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Sounds like you have a few options... - get a different job - wear warm clothes to your current job - invest in a room heater to keep near your desk - talk with HR about appropriate room temperatures - quit your bitching and enjoy Florida :)

His weight has nothing to do with this... I hate it when people add "overweight" to their description of the wrong-doer just because they know it will further antagonize him/her!

kittykat1501 31

Overweight people are generally hotter, the fat keeps in the warm. OP is explaining why the co worker keeps it so cold, as well as the wool suit

give him a doctors note explaining why you need it warm ?