By spastic hardon - 12/12/2013 21:01 - Australia - Templestowe

Spicy
Today, I misplaced my phone at small house party. I found it later, but not before being called a sick bastard by my crush. It seems one of my "friends" sent her a cock pic with my phone, and now she wants nothing to do with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 013
You deserved it 5 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a dick move by your friend... ba dum tiss!

Perhaps keep better track of your personal belongings. And maybe find better "friends."

Comments

What a dick move by your friend... ba dum tiss!

26-- I am pretty sure op is a male. I would be possibly impressed, mostly confused if my female friend sent me a dick pic. Also, don't thread jack.

\ 28

OP must've not seen that cumming.

These puns with "Thats a really XXXX situation" template never work. Ever. The people above have done well

kristabelli 19

YDI for not having auto-lock on your phone. Still sucks though... sorry your friends are jerks, OP.

If she is not willing to understand, then maybe you should show her yours to proove your innocence

She must have taken it HARD. Tell her its not yours and that you can prove it!

Nah he sounds like a total sweetheart

JoeGrant 12

To be honest, he sounds like a dick.

rawlings123 17

Not sure if she'll agree but show her your dick and compare it to the picture so she can see it wasn't you.

Well from how the situation went #50, I'm certain she'll love that solution.

hunts19ketchup 23

#50- Yes, because you were so offended at seeing a picture of what you thought was my dick, I'm going to show you the real thing now.

Perhaps keep better track of your personal belongings. And maybe find better "friends."

Or friends, if more than one was in on it. That's amazingly immature of them/him.

If you really cared about her you'd try your hardest to explain to her what happened.

Some people just aren't willing to listen though, especially after an unwanted sext xD

Better come up with a way to return the favor to your so called, "friends."

Try and explain to her what happened, if she'll hear you out. I'd figure out which one of your "friends" did that, and hit them. That "friend" may have ruined your chances with her, and that's not something a friend would do.

Or, if he's a good friend who had a momentary lapse in judgment, explain how badly his drunken prank turned out for you and see if he'll talk to her.

ballettillidie 8

What a dick move.... No? No? Ok.