By Anonymous - 23/04/2012 05:50 - United States - Harrison

Today, I met my girlfriend's mom. She went on about how my girlfriend's dad is a no good drunk, following this statement with spilling her fifth glass of wine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 138
You deserved it 2 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Remember, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Comments

Ins0mau 20

I've drunk for glasses of wine before and I'm pretty sure I'm not an alcoholic.

florido_fml 10

Yay a toast to drunk people!! Just don't drive.

Your poor girlfriend :( My biological mom was an alcoholic and drank a ton while pregnant with me so I'm slightly terrified of alcohol. FYGL (F Your Girl's Life) I feel so bad for her :/

She says no good drunk but I'm sure he has provided much quality entertainment over the years.

There are worse things to be than a drunk....like a stoner. (trying to look on the bright side) Unless...she's a drunk stoner. Wo man, that's some deep shtuff.

ryanrich02 2

Stoners are much more peaceful people. Most drunks are angry violent assholes.

Some are. I'm not sure it's true to say most. Personally, when I get drunk I fall asleep.

48, what I was trying to point out, was the fact that you can get arrested for blowing a joint, you can't get arrested for drinking (unless you're underage, or an a**hole). Sorry if I made my point too vague.

BubbleGrunge 18

Ehhh but you can get arrested downloading music. You can get a ticket crossing the street. There is so much wrong with the "it's illegal argument." Besides, let's get real here, smoking pot doesn't have a tenth of the negative effect on your body as alcohol does, so really i'd rather my future in laws be stoners than alcoholics.

Mysexyfaith 0

54- they could have a medicinal medical marijuana card... Then it would be perfectly legal and safer then an alcoholic in my opinion.

Look on the bright side, now you know you'll always have drinking buddies. Unless you hurt your girlfriend, then those are the last people you'll want to be around while they're drunk.

See, mom is not a "no-good drunk" because she is refined and drinks only wine. While dad on the other hand probably slams back hard liquor and / or beer thereby making him a "no-good drunk". At least that is what she probably tells herself. I would think long and hard about your relationship with this girl. Drunken parents can cause all kinds of problems for you and her.