By shitless88 - 20/08/2011 00:23 - United States

Today, I'm sitting in a public toilet when a guy kicks the door in and shoves a police badge in my face, screaming for me to tell him "the path of Lemmiwinks". After a whole minute of me shitting my balls off, he bursts into laughter and tells me I've been pranked. I was too embarrassed to report him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 857
You deserved it 4 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

should have been like i plead the 5th and sat there silent as he listens to your shit sounds.

Comments

I am so sorry for you that is pretty shitty fyl

lol! That's really bizarre. FYL. ...and FML to anyone who now has the Lemmiwinks song stuck in their head ;)

cradle6 13

To anyone who doesnt know, what the cop said is a reference to a South Park episode in which a gerbil named Lemmiwinks is shoved up the ass of a character. Hope that helped.

IndiRae 9

I didn't know this before I read the FML, and I still enjoyed it. It just sounds like the cop pulled some random shit to **** with OP.... what the **** is wrong with this South Park show, anyway?

Alot, Indi. If you're into some wierd shit, youshould check it out. It's like Family Guy but with kids instead of adults/teens.

it's a stupid show. a bad influence on anyone who watches it.

jessiejess020 0

A great adventure is waiting for you ahead XD

Guys I'm starting to think the man wasn't actually a cop -.-

cradle6 13

Honestly South Park is an excellent show that makes very good moral, political, ideological, and logical statements. There's a message behind almost every episode, and genuine intelligence is always present, but sometimes I think Matt and Trey go for some shock value as well.

Quiet_one 22

Only sometimes, 177? ;) That show lives off of shock value, although if you think about it enough most episodes do have some kind of message to them as well. But really, if you took out all of the shock humor most episodes would only be about 2 minutes long. (I love South Park, btw)

KymanxStenny 2

South Park is NOTHING like Family Guy South Park = Awesome, outstanding, funny, and a great comedy with moral. Family Guy = lame, stupid, not even funny, and poorly written.

bertoelmexicano 6

Wait whos the one that had poop hanging out their butt and could of easily smeared it on the genius prankster?

IndiRae 9

It's people like you that _____. Go ahead people, fill in the blank. Pretty much ******* anything works.

20jetsgo 3

No... Its a Dog eat Dog world, the strong survive hahaha

"The road ahead/ is filled with danger and fright. But push onwards Lemmiwinks / with all of your might!"