By shitless88 - 20/08/2011 00:23 - United States

Today, I'm sitting in a public toilet when a guy kicks the door in and shoves a police badge in my face, screaming for me to tell him "the path of Lemmiwinks". After a whole minute of me shitting my balls off, he bursts into laughter and tells me I've been pranked. I was too embarrassed to report him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 857
You deserved it 4 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

should have been like i plead the 5th and sat there silent as he listens to your shit sounds.

Comments

Lolololololol life would suck at that point of time I don't c y u just didnt report his ass

ugottaluvme 0

Make sure to right down your experience on the wall of the stall for all to read.

That's one way to get it allll out I guesss..

Twists* Exactly what point are you trying to get at..?

20jetsgo 3

How about no? :) I respect the attempt though, sweetheart, I really do.;*

BelleBelle_fml 11

My cool what?! I hate it when people leave me hanging like that...

You're in a stall taking a dump with your pants around your ankles. So, you'd get up pants on the ground and beat him whilst ******** on him?

Lemmiwinks is a hamster that was in mr.slaves ass and had to travel thru him to get out and survive. It's off south park.

the fool paid for it himself. I wouldn't be around an excreting dude. Let alone watching him perform for a whole minute. or maybe that's just me.

mgsoloist 14

Haha I'm watching it on Netflix right now.

Hey atleast when you were scared shitless you were on a toilet : )

Buttsexpirate 9

Well hopefully you were angry enough to tear his balls off and replace the ones you shitted off.