By LearnToLive - 15/05/2012 15:59

Today, I'm on a trip to Poland with some friends. We came to experience the country's culture, and to challenge our preconceptions about this part of Europe. We had sat on a bench, and not ten seconds later, a stranger approached and asked, "How much for your friend?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 435
You deserved it 3 009

Same thing different taste

Comments

Haha well I guess if you look like a **** any where in the world people of all cultures will well.... think you are a ****.

conqueror57 11

Poland was one of the most interesting places I've ever been. I spent 3 weeks there and was never once approached in such a manner. Set that rare occurrence out of your mind and check out some of the awesome basement bars in Krakow!

Exactly, it's much more common that they approach you with a suggested amount rather than asking for estimate.

conqueror57 11

For real! They know tourisists when they see them. It sounds so much better to say 300 zlowty, and know you're only offering $100. Second, what Pollack speaks English?? None!

I do. And I'm a "Pollack";] Your problem that you were trying to talk to old women, who speak Russian or dumb bitches, who don't even know how to use Polish.

27) I read your comment then looked at 10's pic. It fit perfectly.

jayisacooter 1

Hope you made some spending money

Should've checked him for herpes, and then you can sell your friend

You should have said "20 gallons of tea, an icepick, and all the plutonium you can find."

And they said that in polish and you understood it perfectly or did their psychic powers work and they correctly guessed where you're from?

This came from the French/EUROPEAN version of FML. I doubt the OP will respond to your question.

Michele2luv 8

To which you replied "I'm only discussing numbers with six zeros" Right?

day624 14

Haha ahhh gotta love Polish people!