By LearnToLive - 15/05/2012 15:59

Today, I'm on a trip to Poland with some friends. We came to experience the country's culture, and to challenge our preconceptions about this part of Europe. We had sat on a bench, and not ten seconds later, a stranger approached and asked, "How much for your friend?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 435
You deserved it 3 009

Same thing different taste

Comments

reddudeover 2

Indecent proposal, except with your friend. :p

justhanging 6

The stranger was eager to buy your friend, but expressed no interest in buying you? That's rather insulting. F your life!

That question mark was supposed to be a tongue face. Gah!

eddyg94 11

it could have been the set up to an amazing joke..

dominic1221 6

Right, but stereotyping men in your other comment wasn't?

Nope. They should grow a pair and eat some perogies.

perdix 29

That's so racist! I'll bet you ass-u-med that Polish men would find you to be the hot one, and not the ugly, haggard madam.

unoffensivename 0

Don't hate on Poland! Polska! Polska!

perdix 29

I wasn't hatin' on Poland, I was hatin' on the OP who held stereotypes of Poles like they prefer ugly women.

Perdix is being down voted? Are the laws of physics on fire?

perdix 29

Oh, yeah. It happens. The other day, my comment about a stoner from Estonia got buried! I'm having no luck with Eastern Europe, even though that's most of my ancestry.

unoffensivename 0

Perdix sorry I jumped on you but I was born in Poland and that means country means a lot to me, but that's no excuse to jump down your throat like that, I'm sorry and it was an honor to share a comment thread with you.