By LearnToLive - 15/05/2012 15:59

Today, I'm on a trip to Poland with some friends. We came to experience the country's culture, and to challenge our preconceptions about this part of Europe. We had sat on a bench, and not ten seconds later, a stranger approached and asked, "How much for your friend?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 435
You deserved it 3 009

Same thing different taste

Comments

MarriedYoung03 0
kittykat1792 0

to the poster, what the hell do you mean by that part of Europe! Poland is an absolutely beautiful country with an extreamly rich culture. and maybe if you weren't dressed like ****** which you must have been in order to be asked that question you wouldn't have been asked. and to all you commenters you all must have extreamly low iqs which is probably due to the fact that you were educated in the USA which has such a terribly low standard of education. and no polish people do not eat just pierogies. and a pierogie from a supermarket is not in fact a real pierogie. you people sicken me! get some culture!

This happened to a classmate of mine in Morrocco. Someone offered her boyfriend 'all the camels in Africa' for her! Didn't know that Poland was like that too though.

Omg im from Poland!!!!!:) did you like it there? other than the creepy people...:P

thinbubba 8

And your response was....................

And you think of it as an FML... it's quite the same as in Egypt or arabian country being said "I'll give you camels for your friend!". It simply means your friend is attractive. Grow some spine...

And he didn't ask how much for you? How rude.