By Anonymous - 25/03/2016 17:05 - United States - Miami

Today, I'm in training at an animal shelter. There's an adorable tiny kitten there, which my boss said not to touch it because it's feral. "No way he's dangerous" I said, reaching into the cage to pet it. It struck like a cobra and tore up my arm. My first on-the-job injury is from a KITTEN. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 239
You deserved it 31 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pretty obvious ydi here tbh Listen to the boss next time

abraybro 27

Comments

Maybe you should remember that you're the one in training and they're the one giving instructions. I hope you get fired if you're so incompetent around animals, before you hurt someone besides yourself.

I'm just happy to know natural selection is alive and well.

Seriously? You're told to be careful because it's feral and your first thought is "No way it's dangerous"?

Word of advice, when you're being trained at a new job, it's best to listen to the person who is training you. They've been there a while, so they know the place better than you. You deserve every bit of it.

Surprise. Even small, cute animals can mess you up if you give them a reason to. Maybe next time, listen when you're told not to touch an animal.

You are completely ******* stupid. You deserve it, and probably whatever the cat has transferred to you. I hope you get fired for your idiocy.

Well guess you learned a valuable lesson. Bet you won't do that again will you

sophie0908 16

You're kind of a moron. If a cat's feral or even just mean you always wear gloves, no matter how big it is because size doesn't determined how sharp their claws are or how much they'll want to tear you apart. It could've easily nicked that big artery in your wrist. Also, when in training it's usually a good idea to listen to people who know what they're doing. Dumbass.

Idiot, listen to the people who know what they're talking about. Now that kitten likely has to be put in quarantine.

When an animal is feral, chance are it won't take well to people. Before volunteering in an animal shelter make sure you have had real experiance with animals.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I agree. If you're going to volunteer or work with animals you need to have some experience, or at least some common sense and willingness to learn!