By Anonymous - 01/09/2009 07:30 - United States

Today, I'm being evicted from my apartment for not paying rent. My father is the on-site landlord, meaning I now have to move my stuff downstairs into his place, and hear every day how I'm a failure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 125
You deserved it 45 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RJB 0

Well you should pay your rent. There you go. :-)

tehukiso 0

To be fair, if you get evicted for not paying your rent, you ARE a failure.

Comments

you should work for him doing repairs and upkeep and stuff. don't let him label you. label yourself as a hard worker and then become one. if you're lazy, then YDI.

"What exactly IS hard work? That which does not require abdominal or muscle strain is not hard work in my book." - Thepster III

I have no sympathy whatsoever for people that get evicted for not paying their rent. That's how the world works. You, however, get a second **** you for bitching because it's your dad doing the right thing and you don't want to deal with your own irresponsibility. You ARE a failure.

ileenefudge 29

What if the OP lost their job and can't afford it at the moment? If that happened then FYL OP but if it didn't and you flat out refuse only then is it a YDI. However there is not enough information for me to give either or...

You know, that sucks and all, but you should have paid your rent. If you were somehow unable, there are ways to get more time, or you could give bits at a time to show you're definitely trying. However, from the sounds of it, your father has probably learned a lesson about leniency from you.

joethebiden 8

I say FYL, it sucks that you're gonna have to listen to your dad bitch and that he actually evicted you sucks (blah blah he shouldn't treat his son differently--**** you and shut the hell up, it's his kid for Christ's sake. He obviously isn't going to make him pay rent to stay in HIS house, but he has to pay for an apartment that HIS FATHER owns?).

tapoutORpassout 0

so why the hell are you being evicted?! obviously you were a failure.