By Anonymous - 06/07/2010 23:08 - United States

Today, I found out I'm being evicted from my apartment on my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 925
You deserved it 18 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Raleigh_bruh 7

I'm sorry to tell you, but the world doesn't stop for you just because it's your birthday Op. Pay your rent.

Comments

Got kicked off my health and medical insurance on my b-day :-) happy bday OP

YDI.. No one else's fault but yours.

bubbarific 0

in Soviet Russia, eviction notices you!

pingpongpickle 8

yay you get to move back in with your parents.

pay rent. they tell you before you move in that if you don't do that you'll get evicted..**** your landlord's life.

don't rent or buy a place you can't pay for.

What if op is a minor living with their parents, then you can't say they deserve as it is not Op's fault. just sayin' ya know?

ily4life 0

happy birthday have fun moving out mabey I'll pay your bills next time:) lesson learned

38 op says is her apartment it sounds to me like she lives there alone... I could be wrong.

#38 you're a tool that takes pictures of his own stomach. your argument is invalid.

Looks like it's time to go mooch off your family or friends.

aww poor u just pay ur rent and problemo solved

bballnsoftball 0

shuda paid ur rent op! but it sux tht it happened on ur bday.

pay your bills, it's called being an adult, if you have your own place it means you responsible for paying for it. ydi for being irresponsible

sounds like you need a snuggo. you know, to keep you warm while you're a hobo.

58 you don't have a pic so therefor your argument is invalid. if you're gonna talk about my pic please post one up before you talk your useless garbage. thanks :)

Ya know op a lot of landlords rely on that rent money as part of their finances. Youre gonna not paying them and then complain when your landlord who you prolly don't know well doesn't pay the rent for you as a gift? You're a bitch.

ATLBOI770 0

u deserved it u should pay bills on times if u do live with ur mom u should help them if ur old enough

pingpongpickle 8

well you can cry if you want to cuz its your bday

tooGee24 0

a family member passed away in my bday n the following yr I was in tha movin process, to top it off, there's not one yr that pass witout havin to rain in my bday, fmL

You can cry if you want to u can leave those dicks behind because dicks don't cry and if they did cry then they're not dicks of mine Cuz my dicks huge and "crys" like a geyser.

pingpongpickle 8
YakuzaxGeneralz 9

why does every one say that she didn't pay the rent. that's dumb not everyone gets evicted for non payment

pingpongpickle 8

aren't you a guy? or are you the giraffe

#38 how about u actually get abs so u can stop showing everybody somethin u dont even have.

Well I'm the giraffe so that narrows it down. but I'm not a gay giraffe I was just expirimenting.

quent10 0

great gift dontcha think?......mmmm not really 

pingpongpickle 8

lol it looks like he has abs to me. ohh k thanks for letting me know ccc.

38 & 115 I think it's time we all put our abs away and play nice it's only fml it's not the wwe thank u that's better

I guess you will be settlling for a cupcake and a candle this year won't you OP?

rwstudents1 abs are way way better. just saying

Because you have tiny arms and spend way to much time working out considering you'll never be a professional athlete or anything similar.

pingpongpickle 8

135 i think its time u take ur poopy pants off man. and maybe hit the fym a lil bit man ;)

like I said rwstudent1 abs are better hand down

Averizzle 0

Your abdominals and core are important to have strength in a physical fit male should have good strength in them.. #38 could have stronger abs than this 115 character... So why you grown men bickering over this?

I prolly should but I'm too lazy. well I got good metabolism so I stay in shape without doing anything. anyway I don't mean to be mean I'm just sayin. It's good for you though and I bet women like them. but I could care less.

Raleigh_bruh 7

I agree with Pingpong. This has to be in the top three most remedial Fml discussions. Right behind whether or not popsicles or freezies are better..

Are freezys the little liquid packets you freeze? if so Popsicles all the way!

pingpongpickle 8

wait freezies are otter pops?? freezies!!! hahah raleigh you started another pointless argument

Raleigh_bruh 7

Oh God. What have I done. :|

The funny part is that 135 is still argueing... wait do they really freeze better?

pingpongpickle 8

the purple ones are the best

Raleigh_bruh 7

No matter how much I want to have a say in this discussion, I will refrain from posting my opinion. Lemon lime freezies over popsicles. ..I couldn't resist. *leaves conversation*

Ice cream is sooo much better than some flavored frozen ice sickle

pingpongpickle 8

freezies are better because you don't have to sit there sucking on them and waiting for them to melt, like popsicles. and because they just taste better , okay, now this is over :) 163 that's so true..mint ice cream hahah.

u just had to ruin it with the mint didnt ya!

pingpongpickle 8

that's the 2nd best, ccc. except I always pick out the chocolate chips cuz they're nastay :)omg I hate when I make an On the Go playlist on my ipod and then it deletes it a second later. it takes time to make those things

Rw I wasn't tryna argue with you on that last one... and I think mint Is good too but i like the chocolate chips in both ice creams. English toffee and homemade vanilla are good but the best ice cream is a sundae

pingpongpickle 8

eww! the chocolate that's on sundaes is so gross it makes me like, gag and spit it out . and those things at dairy queeen- the cherry ice cream dippers that is vanilla icecream with cherry covering it, the cherry shell thing is the most disgusting thing ever ughh, it tastes like that nasty Magic Shell stuff

chocolatedrop 0

ydi cuz u didn't pay ur bills

I've never had it butt I think all stick with the regular cherry on top.

pingpongpickle 8

cherries are good :)k bye everybody I gots to get up at 6.

G'night! I guess I'll go too before my battery dies.

Sorry to butt in with something, y'know, relevant, but 109 is correct. If OP paid rent but the landlord didn't pay the mortgage, the house/building could get foreclosed. In some places it's illegal for the new owner to kick existing or leased tenants out in such a scenario, but not always.

Still op should have known that was a possibility and rented an already paid for home from rich people. But I guess you can't really pick and choose. Ydi for renting in the first place. to me that's like throwing money away.

Hazelfbabyyy 0

lmao red studnt that pic is kinda old, I'll gladly post a new one showing better definition if it would make you happier :) lmao no **** of course and Raleigh you started an "useless" debate over things that do not matter. :D

hope u get some birthday money sou can pay the rent :D

When you blow out your candles, tap your feet together 3 times and say "There's no place like home". Make sure it's 11:11 PM too. Recipe for an epic wish.

loveisabitch10 0

whoever put that -1 on this comment is an asshole. it makes perfect sense! the -1s gone now but ur still an asshole!

So what you expect people to feel sympathy for you just because it's your birthday?

Oh good grief. That's completely illogical, CCC. You'll never find a landlord if you run credit checks on every potential one, and even seemingly "rich" people can lie, lose their money, or be drowning in debt. Paid-for homes can be sold or used as collateral, resulting in potential foreclosure. That makes no sense; you obviously haven't apartment-shopped.

loveisabitch10 0

#115 interesting concept....but im curious to know how you can show someone something that isn't there.....

@222 I didn't know hell was dumb... no wonder nobody wants to go there...

JordanLovelyy 0

I was just gonna tell the dumbass the same thing

kaijapapaya 0

now you can go rent free for your birthday :D

Attention to the haters...There are actually reasons other than failure to pay rent that can cause you to be evicted. Landlord didn't pay taxes and the building is being seized. The city decided that some fat cat building project was more important than the landlords right to own the building. That children is called eminent domain. A much abused tool of city and state governments. Just ask the little old lady in Jersey a few years back who lost her house of 50+ years so The Donald could expand parking for his casino. So get the facts before passing out such harsh judgements.

xthetisx 0

Really??? F Your Parents Life for having you.

AClassActx3 7

Idiotic comments like that.. Smh

looks like you were born to be pushed out of all kinds of temporary homes

nikemike 0

ydi for being evicted on your birthday......everyone say wat up to me!!!!!!!!!!

so u take the time to post it online somebody need a life !

You too 81. and I don't feel bad about saying that cuz you didn't feel bad about saying lol to the other dick. There's a lot of ugly bitches on here but if I called every one out on it people would get annoyed pissed and hurt and I'd be a dick. But making fun of uglies is fun so y'all can go at it! 

So you take the time to insult someone online. Not only do you need a new face, but you also need a life.

Raleigh_bruh 7

I'm sorry to tell you, but the world doesn't stop for you just because it's your birthday Op. Pay your rent.

It does for me Raleigh :) I didn't have to work the weened my birthday landed on sooo.. face! lmao :D

Raleigh_bruh 7

You lucky mofo, lol. My birthday is this monday, and they're making me work. :| But I'm celebrating it this saturday, so I guess it's all good.

Ah how horrid! I say get drunk, celebrate after and before work, lol. And then celebrate some more Friday through Sunday :D

pingpongpickle 8

2 yr ago on my bday I had to have a 6 hour cheer practice cuz our competition was comin up and last year I had an actual competition on my bday

maddygirl13 0

well then....on the bright side of life no rent!