By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 05:47 - United States

Today, I'm being admitted to the hospital for severe exhaustion. Why am I exhausted? For spending 12 hours at the hospital while my sister gave birth. The same hospital I'm being admitted to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 873
You deserved it 5 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

samikitty961 8

you have severe exhaustion for being awake for 12 hours? thats only half of a day!

pnutbudajelly 0

I work at a hospital and had to cover a sick nurse's shift last week. I worked 14 hours straight without a break, on top of having been up 10 hours prior to that. Either you got totally duped into letting them admit you, or you're an abnormally weak individual...

Comments

EvilDave 13

You experienced "severe exhaustion" by staying at the hospital for 12 hours? While in the hardest school in the United States and possibly the world, I spent 84 hours studying in a class room because all the information is classified and can not be removed from the room. 12 hours? How can you work? What kind of life do you have that you can't spend 12 hours out without becoming severely exhausted?

Now i'm curious, what school did you go to?

irtlw 1

it's not like you were doing anything. if she was in labor for 12 hours, you would have had plenty of time to get food or take a nap before the baby came. I was in labor for 23 hours. fortunately my husband had the good sense to take advantage of the pull out bed in the room and munch on fries the whole time.

irtlw 1

it's not like you were doing anything. if she was in labor for 12 hours, you would have had plenty of time to get food or take a nap before the baby came. I was in labor for 23 hours. fortunately my husband had the good sense to take advantage of the pull out bed in the room and munch on fries the whole time.

TraceCase_ 19

I do hope you made a typo and were really hospitalized for "severe dehydration". I could see that happening in 12 hours if all of your attention was focused on your sister. If you are really just exhausted, then go the **** HOME and go to sleep.

The labor to get me out was 24 hours long now I feel bad for everyone that was watching

I'm confused. How is this an fml? Are you that jealous? I'd go visit someone who just gave birth over someone suffering from "severe exhaustion"

12 hours? Cowboy up and get over it. I regularly work 12-16 hour days and don't even get me started in work schedules during deployments. 12 hours is nothing so stop complaining

Wow.... 12 hours and severe exhaustion???? You are so pathetic you made me put my first comment. Grow up.

Twelve hours? I've worked shifts almost as long as that, lifting and stocking in a warehouse. You know what I did? Went home and took a nap!