By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 05:47 - United States

Today, I'm being admitted to the hospital for severe exhaustion. Why am I exhausted? For spending 12 hours at the hospital while my sister gave birth. The same hospital I'm being admitted to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 873
You deserved it 5 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

samikitty961 8

you have severe exhaustion for being awake for 12 hours? thats only half of a day!

pnutbudajelly 0

I work at a hospital and had to cover a sick nurse's shift last week. I worked 14 hours straight without a break, on top of having been up 10 hours prior to that. Either you got totally duped into letting them admit you, or you're an abnormally weak individual...

Comments

go home and sleep yeah? I heard that helps with exhaustion

ashleynwaldron 0

You do realize that on a typical day, average people spend fourteen to sixteen hours awake? Most construction workers WORK twelve to fourteen hour shifts? You weren't even the one giving birth!

Severe exhaustion for being awake for 12 hours? And your sisters the one who had a baby? Stop being a pussy!! Maybe get a life?

How is that exhausting???? I work 7-12s a week? From June-December, I don't go to the hospital from exhaustion.

You mean you were exhausted from being awake for just 12 hours? Wtf

You had to spend 12 hours with your sister and that means you exhausted she had 12 hours of excruciating labor my husband Sat thru 23 and a half hours of labor with me and then didn't get to leave because he had the baby cuz I had to be put under and he never got to admit it for exhaustion. You need to toughen up. And as a mother if you're working your child is sick you could probably go 35 hours without sleep.

How do you go to the hospital for being tired? Just sleep.

Knoro 6

Perhaps OP has ME or fibromyalgia or another chronic debilitating illness. You don't get admitted to hospital without good reason, stop being such assholes guys. FYL OP xx