By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 05:47 - United States

Today, I'm being admitted to the hospital for severe exhaustion. Why am I exhausted? For spending 12 hours at the hospital while my sister gave birth. The same hospital I'm being admitted to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 873
You deserved it 5 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

samikitty961 8

you have severe exhaustion for being awake for 12 hours? thats only half of a day!

pnutbudajelly 0

I work at a hospital and had to cover a sick nurse's shift last week. I worked 14 hours straight without a break, on top of having been up 10 hours prior to that. Either you got totally duped into letting them admit you, or you're an abnormally weak individual...

Comments

ZielZone 4

12 hours and you have severe exhaustion?? You puss... Suck it up!!!

That's how long my working day is, are you 8 or something?

I think your sister has more of a right to be exhausted than you :I

You have got to be ******* kidding me. Watching your sister spend 12 hours pushing a baby out of her ****** exhausted you? Exhausted you so severely that you couldn't just go home & go the **** to bed? How about you spend 12+ hours in labor, then go home with a crying, pooping newborn who won't sleep more than an hour at a time. Or, become a doctor & have to be on your feet, dealing with dramatic asses like you for more than 12 hours at a stretch. Then we'll talk about severe exhaustion.

I wouldn't want him/her as a doctor!!!! She'd puss out!!!!

just_a_dude_ 0

"but I'm le tired...." "zen take a nap!"

You must be fat as hell. I agree with the other comments. Buck up and get over yourself worthless.

doogy15 11

Weak.... People WORK for 12 hours straight without bitching.

12hrs is nothing I've been awake for 4 days because of some unknown reason post an fml after you have been awake for as long as me then see how tired you are

mintcar 9

Well imagine what the person who was actually giving birth felt like. :)

12 hours doesn't seem long but we weren't there and we don't know what happened. Well atleast you get to relax in a hospital bed (: