By foo - 01/02/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, I'm a shy guy normally, and when I talk to my friends I don't keep eye contact so I always look down even when I'm listening. My friend asked me why I always look at her boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 081
You deserved it 24 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I find eye contact awkward and creepy too, I hate the fact that one teacher at my school told me not making eye contact is a sign of a liar or someone who has something to hide and pointed out another student who makes very good eye contact. I'm just shy but since she said that I always feel guilty when I look away now!! And the girl she pointed out happened to be real bitchy and known for bullying her friends! I really dislike that teahcer.

hahaha. I've been there. I can't help it; it must be natural instinct.

Comments

loveyahun 0

I have a problem with looking people in the eye too...

taylor2083 0

ha, I use to do that. I would look any where in the room besides the person I was talking to. but now I look the person in the eye. don't worry u will get over it :)

Angi95 3

Yeah I have a friend that does that and she literally will not look you in the eyes she will look sometimes look in your general direction but never in the eyes.

I do the same thing...but I'm a girl....and every guy thinks I'm starring at his dick!! It ******* sucks!

edcellwarrior 0

Sorry man. I'm shy as he'll to. This totally isn't your fault.

Angi95 3

It happens sometimes I try to cut guys a break cause even I zone out sometimes. But eye contact is very important especially in business aspect body language and eye contact says everything about somebody. It's very important in job interviews too. So try to practice that i know it sounds weird but it's something you need. Also you have nothing to be shy about people love outgoing personalities. :)

That sucks. I know it's embarrassing and you should try to explain it to her. That being said, if you're still a teenager, you're going to have to grow out of that. As an adult, it is very rude not to have eye-contact when speaking to each other, both in your personal and business life. You will never get a job no matter how smart and how great your resume is, if you don't learn to look at person's eyes when speaking to them.