By Anonymous - 11/03/2016 22:09 - United Kingdom - Hatfield

Spicy
Today, I lost what should've been the easiest bet ever. Now I have to let my girlfriend go at me with a strap-on or forever be known as a sore loser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 877
You deserved it 20 803

Same thing different taste

Comments

lexiieeex3 32

Why would your girlfriend want to go at you with a strap on?

Some straight guys are into buttplay? My boyfriend always says that I could **** him with a strap-on if I let him put it in my butt... But buttplay grosses me out, personally. :x

Not sure why you're getting all the negative votes it's a valid question...

It's also got to do with sub/dom power play to some extend. A case of "whatever rocks your boat".

Maybe OP often asks his gf to let him go in her ass, and she wants him to know what it's like. Sometimes if a guy won't even try it, then the girl won't let him try it on her. It's one of the things that would be similar for eachother.

lexiieeex3 32

This wasn't meant to be sassy or judge it was actually an honest question...

Because the prostate is there and it's super fun for both parties (if done consensually and safely, obviously). Pegging is way more common than people think especially in BDSM circles. (: edit: oops misread the comment. that's why dudes might like it, not why the gf might suggest it, sorry!

KVKdragon 26

Just look up preparation tips online and try to enjoy it. You may end up liking it enough to make it a regular thing lol

thejordan52x 5

id go with the sore loser man

If you aren't comfortable with it, negotiate a different forfeit. Seriously, bet or no, your consent still should be given freely and uncoerced. The only major rivaling thing I can think of is if you had coerced her into a sex act she didn't want to do, in which case the two of you are standing in a burning boat with how eager you are to hurt eachother. Even if you did, your consent still matters, but you also owe her a majorly apology.

I was hoping someone would address this. Bet or not, you still need to have an agreement between the two of you that isn't her manipulating you... Hope that's not the case! Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it more than you think.

Did you read the FML? It's butt sex or being known as a sore loser. Honestly, why he's having such a hard time picking when he clearly hates the idea of anal just seems ridiculous.

Mathalamus 24

why would you do something stupid like that? thats why i never bet anything.

I can't believe that nobody has made a joke about being sore yet.

Several people commenting before you have made that exact joke, actually.

So.......who's the actual man in the situation?

The.......ONLY man in the situation?? Unless there's a surprise orgy, I guess. That's like a surprise party, but *everyone* is in a birthday suit.

I'm game for a good bet, but NEVER make one if you're that uncomfortable with the consequences if you lose. Idc how certain I am of something, if there was the slightest possibility at all I'm wrong, I wouldn't risk getting anally ******

kyu_Q 19

Hopefully you get to choose the strap-on. Otherwise you might be a VERY sore loser