By Anonymous - 11/03/2016 22:09 - United Kingdom - Hatfield

Spicy
Today, I lost what should've been the easiest bet ever. Now I have to let my girlfriend go at me with a strap-on or forever be known as a sore loser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 877
You deserved it 20 803

Same thing different taste

Comments

Don't let your mouth make bets that your ass can't cash...

I'm wondering what op would of got if he had won said bet?

I'd rather be the sore loser than have a strap on shoved where the sun don't shine.

mommyhutch 14
Xandrick 22

I am disgusted with the commenters here. Reverse the genders and I'd bet that most of you would be standing up for her right to say no to her "punishment" if she felt truly uncomfortable. He is a human being with emotions and a state if well-being. Does his comfort not deserve some consideration as well? Go ahead and downvote this like the sick people you are.

I think you're missing the point. Regardless of gender, OP made a bet with clearly defined terms. He chose to risk this exact outcome by his own consent, which is why people here assume that he's comfortable the terms (if not exactly looking forward to them). Otherwise, OP is a complete moron for gambling with something he couldn't afford to lose, but yes, as you say, has a right to refuse.

Sathane 21

Exactly what kind of bet would make you agree to something like that?

.... You do know that just saying no is an option? Unless???....

You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Bets aren't legally binding. However I'm going to guess that maybe a part of you wants to try this and that's why you made the bet. Either way, don't feel pressured. If you were a girl and it was the other way around, people would freak out at this.