By Anonymous - 22/04/2009 00:17 - Canada

Today, I lost my $100 in cash that I had to use to pay my phone bill. As a result, my phone got cut off and I missed an important call for an apartment that I was looking at. When I went to work, I heard my boss saying how lucky she was to find $100 in cash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 098
You deserved it 5 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unlucky mate, and the boss will never believe you either >.

piderman13 0

yea umm... YDI for not taking better care of $100

Comments

nacarlson 0

Who the hell finds $100 and doesn't even try to figure out who it belongs to? Your boss is an ass.

i think the real fml is that you work for a female..

notmuch 0

Who pays their phone bills in cash? Ever heard of personal checks?

dudeman74 0

fake, you don't pay with cash

@#24: Actually, every cell provider I've seen/worked with accepts cash payments at corporate retail locations. I had to pay my bill with cash for 2 months because the bank deactivated my debit card for some unknown reason and it took them 6 weeks to get me a new card. Luckily, my bank was next door to where I worked so I didn't have an issue getting cash for things. BTW, I didn't use checks because I don't like checks. Most of the time they take way too long to process.

oohay 0

This is a really good FML. By which I mean, a really fucky one. That sucks hardcore dude, I'm sorry.

I call BS. Sorry. I mean if its true that sucks BUT here's the deal. Companies don't just cut off your service the DAY you miss a bill. Because of the way my paychecks run I Frequently pay a few days late. Not only am I never charged late fees (there is a window with most companies) but I've NEVER had my cell phone turned off because of it. The only reason I can think of was because you are on prepaid and you ran out of minutes and were refilling.

I'd have to agree with # 17. If you can't handle compensating for a loss of $100, then how would you possibly be able to accept an apartment? Normally I could care less whether an FML is real or fake, but this one is so tragically nonsensical that I had to say something.

who pays the phone bill with cash? set up autopay with your bank.