By Anonymous - 21/02/2013 13:43 - United States - Boise

Today, I lost a bet with my friends. I had to go to the super market and buy a copy of 50 Shades of Grey along with a cucumber. The cashier was trying so hard not to laugh while ringing me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 949
You deserved it 11 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have made you buy a tube of K.Y. Jelly too. Be grateful.

iOceanus 18

She will obviously be make a salad to eat while reading.

Comments

Ha you just got a laugh. Want to see her Jaw drop? Show up with 'Screw the roses, I want the thorns'...... 50 shades of grey is for amateurs.

Reminds me of a funny game my friends and I play. Each person comes up with three of the most random/bizarre items you could buy at a Wal-Mart or Target. Throw em in a hat, mix em up, and each pick out three at random. If you choose not to buy the items cause you are embarrassed, or laughed during checkout, you buy drinks for everyone that night. I won the last game. I had to buy lube, a single carrot, and a Justin Bieber poster. Easy money!

GwennaRose 22

If I could favorite a comment, it would be this one

Haha! Thanks. If you can't have a little fun at your own expense then you're not really living. All smiles all the time :-)

jem970 19

That sounds like an awesome game!

You could alter shopping list a bit, you know. example #1: 1. several copies of shades of gray 2. Can of gas/kerosine/lamp oil 3. Box of matches 4. Cucumber. example #2. 1. 50 shades of gray 2. several cucumbers. 3. Several tomatoes. 4. Several potatoes. 5. Vegetable oil. 6. Onion + garlick. 7. Mayonnaise.

imagineapc 11

Altering the shopping list would have been cheating on the punishment for having lost the bet.

I would have also made you buy duct tape, or rope to go with with aaaaaand a energy drink.

SwtCherryPie 26
gregkingsley 4

What was the total for all that? Seems like a lot of $ but I have no idea how much that book costs

meekthekit 6