By soupisyummy - 11/02/2012 19:20 - United States

Today, I looked over my next homework assignment for art class. It was to draw a portrait of my best friend. I can't think of anyone besides my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 303
You deserved it 4 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Go on chat roulette and draw somebody there.

Comments

night_saint 5
markrs 0

My bestfriend is my left hand. My right hand can't use a joystick as well as lefty can ;)

who cares its your mother, and if you go to class and they ask who is it and you dont want to say just make up a name.

Then draw your mom. She is your "Best friend".

I don't understand how it can be humanly possible to have not one single person at all that you have ever conversed with that would be unwilling to do the portrait. It doesn't need to necessarily someone OP chills with all the time. OP just needs someone he knows if I'm understanding the situation correctly.

GreenAppleDP 0

Nothing wrong with loving your momma.

Oh, okay. I reversed the sex change for you, OP. DocBastard can deal with any other surgery.

LiveLaughFML 10

How is he a momma's boy? Your friends will come and go, but your family will always be there for you (in most cases.)

iamabamf 17

For the last time, OP is a girl.

#1, How can drawing your mum and having her as your only friend means you're a "momma's boy". I swear, the immaturity of these people over someone elses mum is ******* annoying...

Ummmm you do know it's a mama's GIRL, right?

LiveLaughFML 10

#109..there was an error stating that the OP was male when this FML first came out. but it was soon fixed afterward :)

GovernorGeneral 8

Well not everyone has a bestfriend ^_^

Seems like someone's a little touchy about the subject

I'm a mama's boy. There's nothin' wrong with that.

Sixers01 0

46 - No, you are not understanding the situation correctly. The problem that OP is facing is the fact that he/she realizes that they cannot think of a true friend/best friend that they've gotten to know, not whether the assignment would be finished.

Mama's boys are actually super in my opinion.. But OP's a girl, and there's still nothing wrong with being close to her mom.

HannahWho 8

Being close to her mother is not bad. My mom would be very flattered if I drew her as my best friend and would probably appreciate the portrait more than a normal best friend.

It's ok! You can draw you different or your mom and be like 'this is Marie. I met her at a different school'

I don't think it's horrible to draw your mom for the assignment. I think it would be cute to draw her and call her your best friend. Even if you were heavily bothered by this, it's not like anyone at school would know who it was exactly. You owe no one an explanation anyway. I say go ahead and draw your mother and then give her the drawing as a gift to her later on !

Morgannnnuhhh 1
NessaRose4 7

Your picture goes with your comment

Well my dad is my best friend. He would always give me piggy back rides when I was little

#12, keep you assholeness up and you'll be forever alone.

^{looks twice} *Gasp (Dramatic look gopher) DocBastards evil twin!!! Dun Dun DDDDDUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!

Blackmail111 9

I hate it when people take the name of awesome people then put a 2 on the end and make dumb comments. I swear if anyone makes a joke about my name having 111...

(Slaps Blackmail111 repeatedly) FOOL!! That was a ploy to distract you.

bitchslapped22 14

Exactly, he thinks he can even slighly compare to Doc when his comment is 'hahahahaha nice.'

There was originally a comment made by a "DocBastard2" right between comments #84 & #104. I think It was deleted, just putting it out there...

breeY0 7

i would have used my mom regardless, no shame op !

If that's the case, sounds like you should trace your hand...you a righty or a lefty?

livingdaLife 5

I read on expecting everyone to laugh at OP and agreeing having mum as best friend is an FML, glad i was wrong. My mum is the best person i know, undeniably some's are not, but if yours is good, dont break her heart please.

MerrikBarbarian 9

There might be a good reason or explanation for his situation, so shut up dude.

inomnomdinosaurs 4

She could be autistic and have a horrible social life, or sh can have social anxiety, or is very bad with people. Making friend is hard, I know from experience (autism). **** off, you stupid shit-stain...

What sound advice! Thanks to your comment, OP will now get some friends. Without saying something she would have no idea as to what to do in this situation.

nonamericandolla 6

Take a hike dude! Some people don't have moms...

MrsCunny 1

So? My bf is high functioning :) I'll b ur fweend lol. It can't b that bad^^

Go on chat roulette and draw somebody there.

Drawing penises might get OP kicked out of the class.

Pixxio_O 11

^ or old men trying to convince you that 'age doesn't matter, it's the love that counts'

LiveLaughFML 10

^ "age is nothing but a number." Yeah..right..and jail is nothing but a place!

Inheritance 10
2ndSucks 15

"No I swear, her skin really is blue!"

Teacher:" Oh what a lovely picture of...SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! Principal Johnson!"

ceilingfans 1

Draw your evil twin. Don't forget the mustache!

Don't worry OP, I wouldn't know who to draw either..... Cause I have so many friends! TROLOLOL

Sixers01 0

152 - Youre ugly. TROLOLOLOL..

Draw yourself! :D or makeup somebody. Say they live somewhere else.

GVirdi 11

I'll be OP's best friend and she can draw me :D

Shafreeka 8

120- That is incredibly amusing. Haha.

Leave it blank and say you have an imaginary friend:D

stevenJB 25

Ah. What a clever one you are! :p

Draw the eTrade baby. He's my best friend(: