By dumped - 01/07/2009 17:25 - United States

Today, I logged onto facebook, and saw that one of my friends had just listed herself as in a relationship. I was happy for her, so I clicked the "like" button. Then I went to her page to see who her new boyfriend was. It was my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 574
You deserved it 4 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_cheeseballs 0

Sorry to hear about that.. **** them, both. Not in the sense of physical contact. Get rid of 'em.

lyndis_fml 0

What an ass. Both parties have to agree in order for a relationship to show up on FB. Your friend and your ex are both assholes.

Comments

It sucks when "friends" do shit like that. I've always liked having guy friends better for reasons like this. Some people like going after the "forbidden fruit," per se.. but it's shit that she actually did. They both sound like douches and you're better off without them in your life. Don't worry, karma will bite them both in the ass. :)

Another bad friend and bad boyfriend problem. Haha #101, failbook? U FAIL.

WTFIWWP 0

That is messed up. Time to stop living on facebook or it will continue.

Wow why do idiots post it on facebook before clearing it up in real life? FYL

Stevieebabyy 0

FYL. Recently my BF went out with my two best friends to "make me jealous". We were dating at the time too, which is bull shit. You totally did not deserve it.

Kyothine 0

I'm going to reply to the first post to get my comment on the top, even though my comment has nothing to do with the first one!

oJo_fml 0

He dumped you on facebook that's pretty low. If he didn't have the balls to tell you to your face hes not a man hes a scared cowardly little boy.

Brittanii 0

wtff...thttsz soooo messedd. upp