By Anonymous - 08/11/2010 17:11 - United States

Today, I let my friend use my computer to download some music. Now, my computer has 6 viruses and 4 songs, all of which I hate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 541
You deserved it 26 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RachelBerry_fml 5
CoachLlama 5

Guess what kind of friend you have? The kind you don't need.

Comments

fat_snooki_lol 6

Yes, because everyone needs a mac if they're not going to make proper use of its capabilities for work. Windows may be suspectable to viruses if you don't know how to protect yourself, but it's better to have if you're just a very casual computer user and don't do anything important with it.

I agree. Everybody does need a Mac. They have changed a lot and are no longer only work related.

Freed0mfr1es 0

just so you know Macs can and have gotten viruses in the past

Yeah, never let anybody use your computer for anything, no matter how much you trust them. I never let my boys use my computer anymore for similar reasons.

It's not the friend's fault the computer didn't have a good virus protector, and the computer contracted viruses during his use. If you don't want your computer to get viruses, either get a virus protector on it, or don't let your friends use it. Now, if it broke while he used it, that's different. If he used it as a basketball while he had it in his possession, that is different, but he was using it for its intended reason. It sucks that you got a virus, but such things can happen when and if you allow anyone to use a computer.

CiaranPM 0

Solution: get him to use a more trustworthy site, like Media Fire or The Pirate Bay.

It is secure when you look at the comments and check the filesize.

sinnedrebel 0

next time have them use anti-virus hand gel before they touch your computer.

YDI for stealing music, or letting your friend do it.

oh, totally. because we all know artists make a lot of money from album sales.

onikage_666 0

yeah, the only people stealing music are the record companies

541MedfazWcM 0

i bet u they were justin beiber songs lol