By Cheech - 29/06/2009 21:52 - United States

Today, I left on a 2 month trip. I was in a hurry to pack so I wouldn't miss my plane. There were 2 piles of clothes on my bed. One pile was clothes that didn't fit to take to a thrift store, one was to take with me. Guess which one I brought? FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 596
You deserved it 58 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how can your just throw things in a bag for TWO MONTHS?

Laci_Laine 0

Not sure how u could do that. I always make a list and double check that I have everything when I pack. Obviously not everyone makes a list but you'd think you would at least look at what u put in your suitcase...

Comments

jchag 0

YDI, you would obviously know which one to take, if you knew what clothes you didn't need durrhh? anyways these FMLS are so similar. i saw the saying "guess which one i pick/choose/took/whatever" like 10 thousand times and there always repeats, sorry to be rude, but like the site is going downhill with all these repeats.

People like you make this site go downhill. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to be an asshole and diss the site, get off here if you don't like it. It's simple fuckface.

Gabby125 0

Actually kaaz, it's people like you who are screwing this site over. People who needlessly attack either the OP or other commenters with obscenities and insults. #41 was simply stating an opinion! You don't have to agree with it but there's no reason to be that rude. You obviously have unresolved issues and are forced to find release by calling strangers on the internet "asshole" and "fuckface".

Well, good reason to buy a lot of new clothes, aye?

You're supposed to pack DAYS in advance for a trip that long! Well, maybe not days, but not hours before you leave, either.

I can see at least two points where you screwed yourself over. Don't play these kinds of games with yourself--you won't win.

well its cinda hard 2 pack in advance 4 a 2 month trip isnt it? @ least more than a couple days cuz you'd have no clothes wat so ever. and it sounds like she already had her clothes ready but just hadnt gotten in the bag.....itd b quite hard 2 pack unless it was really close 2 the time u needed 2 leave

Um yeah should've been ready specially for that long of a trip.

MrsNickJonas18 0

LOL. That sooo sounds like something I would do; def FYL

shighappens 0

Pack In advance before the trip dude. YDI

Who in their right mind waits till the very last possible minute to pack for a 2 month trip? Right before you have to leave to get on the plane... righttt. And when were you going to take the pile of clothes to the thrift store? When you got back 2 months later? You were going to leave a pile of clothes on your bed for 2 months? Nothing about this adds up!

Gabby125 0

agreed, im calling bull shit on this one