By Cheech - 29/06/2009 21:52 - United States

Today, I left on a 2 month trip. I was in a hurry to pack so I wouldn't miss my plane. There were 2 piles of clothes on my bed. One pile was clothes that didn't fit to take to a thrift store, one was to take with me. Guess which one I brought? FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 596
You deserved it 58 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how can your just throw things in a bag for TWO MONTHS?

Laci_Laine 0

Not sure how u could do that. I always make a list and double check that I have everything when I pack. Obviously not everyone makes a list but you'd think you would at least look at what u put in your suitcase...

Comments

maybee go on a diet and loose weight then u could fit ?????????

bigraws23 0

Two things. Pack ahead of time. And don't put those next to each other.

Snuwishuhad 0

Don't complain about your careless stupidity on FML, that isn't funny to most people. Also, you probably shouldn't have kids, had this situation involved your child and a plastic doll.....

FYL for being such a loser that you post a FML on your first day of a 2 month vacation. Fail at packing. Fail at vacationing. Fail at life.

Snuwishuhad 0

If you're going on a 2 month trip you're probably going to be doing laundry at some point first of all, and second why not pack a day or 2 before you leave so that you know you're ready when it's time to leave.

I'm guessing you took the one that fit you.

laurenrejkagfdj 0

All reason to buy new clothes

#46: Please, for everyone's sake, go here: http://dictionary.reference.com/ As for the poster, you should of packed your bag the night before.

shayx0 0

why the hell would your thrift store pile be as big as your clothes for a 2month trip..?