By Twinner - 20/10/2009 19:03 - Canada

Today, I learned that being a twin really isn't that cool. After laughing at my twin brother for getting a speeding ticket he turns to me and says "It's not mine." Confused, I look at the ticket and see my name. He used my license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 175
You deserved it 4 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and next you'll be calling each other ugly haha.

Comments

Well, if you have witnesses on your behalf at the time the accident occurred, then you can contest it. Granted it's hard as hell to get a speeding ticket fixed, but it might be worth a shot since it goes on your permanent record (and your insurance isn't likely to appreciate it either). Still, whichever way it goes, I sorely hope you busted a cap in your brother's ass. The miserable little [crap]wad deserves that much. Just make sure you do it after the court date though.

Haha, my uncle did that to my dad when they were younger.

youthink_fml 0

you're an idiot for leaving your license anywhere someone could pick it up.

Mine was in my purse when my sister stole it....am I supposed to have my purse on me at all times when I'm at home? I'd assume his was taken out of his wallet...is he supposed to have his wallet on him at all times while he's at home?

TenebrificTurtle 0

Okay this was genius on your twins part. And hilarious. Sorry though bub.

Bgreat09 0

HAHA THATS ****** AWESOME!!!!!

wilt 0

Well then guess who having their ass beat until it gets paid????? this place must be a haven for people who treat their family like shit.

Dude FYL. My friend did this and he used his brothers ID and the cop ran it through the system found out he was lying. And his twin brother coincidently was training to be a cop