By Twinner - 20/10/2009 19:03 - Canada

Today, I learned that being a twin really isn't that cool. After laughing at my twin brother for getting a speeding ticket he turns to me and says "It's not mine." Confused, I look at the ticket and see my name. He used my license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 175
You deserved it 4 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and next you'll be calling each other ugly haha.

Comments

YDI for laughing at him. Karma bitch-slapped ya!! Now have him pay the ticket or you do all sorts of the same kinda crap to him.

FYI, that's illegal. But it'll be a bitch to prove if you're identical...

lmao! wow, im guessing he's the smart twin but hey, revenge is sweet- so go get him

There's only one way to solve this, yout ake him to court for identity theft. Also make sure to inform your family of his stunt. Whatever some may believe, he didn't "deserve it for laughing at his bro" (especially considering his twin had stolen his license before he'd laughed). Really, assuming this isn't a fake how big an ass is he that he used your ID and why'd he have your ID in the first place? Doesn't he have his own license or does he keep yours incase he gets a ticket?

Sadly, this is what you have to do. Call the cops, say he stole your identity and if you can prove you were doing something that night and not out driving, you're off the hook and he gets what he deserves.

you ppl are cold...you would really do that to your brother over a dumb speeding ticket. I think it's hilarious

Speeding ticket = his insurance going up, so yeah, Id at least go to court and say it wasn't me.

Why not? What else would the brother do, if he's willing to steal his ID and get him in trouble (however minor, relatively speaking) now? People, if not caught, seldom stop at this sort of thing the first time.

was obviously more of a joke than anything else...

My bro framing me for a crime? yeah, i'd go to court for that.

robor007 0

So you're not identical twins... your brother is much smarter than you.

As an identical twin myself, yours is a total douche.