By Twinner - 20/10/2009 19:03 - Canada

Today, I learned that being a twin really isn't that cool. After laughing at my twin brother for getting a speeding ticket he turns to me and says "It's not mine." Confused, I look at the ticket and see my name. He used my license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 175
You deserved it 4 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and next you'll be calling each other ugly haha.

Comments

Wow, obviously both of them talk to each other on a regular basis and are good friends. Not sure of OPs age but this is the guy he spent most of his life with growing up. And you are telling him to take his brother to court so he gets locked up for 10 years, so his brother will hate him, his mother will hate him, and for his dad to hate him. Yeah no brainier on that one.

What makes you think he'd get 10 years for a first offense? That's just ridiculous. So, he's just supposed to suck it up, take the point on HIS record and let his brother get away with it completely? For me, it's a no brainer to tell the court EXACTLY what happened.

allihall127 0

FYL. Do what you can to get the truth out.

that happened to me. We were 16 at the time, and had to go to court. I made her go, but she had to sign my name...

A few well-placed scars should ensure that everyone will be able to tell the two of you apart from now on. If you're looking for something more temporary, a black eye and a broken nose ought to do the trick.

Came219 0

I think i would kill him!! Tho it must be awesome to have a twin!!

tdawgheath 0

What a douchebag. Make him pay.

why not sped yourself, get pulled over and give him one... I'd do it, an eye for an eye

AnnoyingFlamingo 0

Ha ha that so funny. Go out and fill his car with rat feces. That will show him. Don't forget to park in a red zone and get his car impounded with his liscence. Or park it at an airport long term parking lot with his card. When he finds it, it should have racked up quite a parking bill.