By Happyforeverx - 25/10/2009 15:30 - United Arab Emirates

Today, I kept restarting my internet, wondering why I wasn't receiving any messages from my friends. Then I realized they were all ignoring me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 272
You deserved it 8 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

So it was you that kept stopping and starting the Internet. Sorry, Comcast for complaining about the shitty, unreliable service, we now know the culprit. Will somebody be her friend so we can keep the Internet on all the time?

RJB 0

Hello, idiot how about instead of posting "Fml my friends dont like me wahhhh' You do SOMETHING about it. Ask them. Your spending time posting this, why dont you spend time with your friends instead?

Comments

What a lame FML. Today, I found out nobody wants to talk to me, because I am a disgusting wretch spawned at the center of the earth. FML

yourkiddingright_fml 0

You kept restarting your internet????? This statement itself may explain why people ignore you!

by internet do you mean chat room and by friends do you mean kittygirl3178001 and babyliciouz2

Maddrus 4
Maddrus 4

Don't sign online if you don't want people IMing you.

My life sucks too. I haven't had any IMs in a few minutes. Why is everyone ignoring me? *Sends IM* *Gets reply* Oh, so that's how those work?

How about... stop going on the internet 24/7. Chances are they are sick of you being on there constantly when they sign in to check emails/google what fml means/do internet banking.

no wonder I can't check my email - stop restarting the Internet!

Well, then they aren't really your friends then, are they?