By Happyforeverx - 25/10/2009 15:30 - United Arab Emirates

Today, I kept restarting my internet, wondering why I wasn't receiving any messages from my friends. Then I realized they were all ignoring me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 272
You deserved it 8 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

So it was you that kept stopping and starting the Internet. Sorry, Comcast for complaining about the shitty, unreliable service, we now know the culprit. Will somebody be her friend so we can keep the Internet on all the time?

RJB 0

Hello, idiot how about instead of posting "Fml my friends dont like me wahhhh' You do SOMETHING about it. Ask them. Your spending time posting this, why dont you spend time with your friends instead?

Comments

Today, I realized I'm not the center of my friend's lives. FML

quarty165 0

maybe it's cuz you keep restarting the internet? it's SO annoying when ppl keep getting on and off of instant messaging in hopes for attention. i'd ignore you too.

mattdaddyryan56 0

Happyforeverx chill out. They must have been really busy doing something esle or busy in a conversation with someone else. No one respects msn anymore, everyone uses facebook these days. Sometimes i log in and then go get up and go make some food. When i get back down on the computer, i find i got 20 messages from the same person or different people.

fukUmane 0

Your friends ignore u because they don't like you. U suck at life.

AWW. i have been there. and everyone else stop picking on her. **** you all. You don't know if it is their fault.

Curtis Prosper... did you write this? LOL

EveryDayJackAss 0

FYL for posting as stupid as this on fmylife

Shadow_vamp_503 2

I do that to my friends... oops. Just igore them back.