By ThinZ - 24/12/2011 00:26 - United States

Today, I invited a few of my co-workers over to play video games. Within an hour, my wife had gotten drunk, grabbed my controller, told me to "get back in the kitchen", and described to everyone in blood-chilling detail how she took her first boyfriend's virginity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 465
You deserved it 3 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"slowly, slowly, he slid in me. Then he passed out. But I kept *******." Yup.

Comments

ZDK5498 6

be happy... now if none of your friends are online.. YOU CAN PLAY WITH YOUR WIFE...

First dibs when you guts divorce! She sounds awesome!

If you don't plan in keeping her than I'll take her. You just got man handled.

hateevryone 14

you shouldn't have let her drink any alcohol.

lonewolf5755 5

Sounds like she is very tired of being ignored by you for a damn video game. anything in moderation is good but when gaming takes over your life and that's all you think about you have serious issues with your pathetic life. Fix your life and by the way you deserve it. Great job on your wifes part.

Zambaku 9

Really? Sounded to me like his wife got piss drunk and started acting like an idiot.

HogwartsDropout7 0

What the guests expect: Video games Alcohol(?) Fun What Guests Received: A blood curdling story about how the host's wife took her first boyfriend's virginity. Video games. Did she exceed expectations?

I like her style. If you don't want your wife, I'll take her! Edit- Might not be possible, is there any way I can keep two wives at once?

So you want an abusive and drunken psycho bitch with attention whoring?

iMagzzzy 0

"Wha-pahhhhh!" (sound of the crack of the wip)

I guess you won't be inviting anyone else over anytime soon