By failedfather - 16/12/2013 16:34 - Australia - Ferntree Gully

Today, I had to tell McDonald's that my 11-year-old son thought it would be funny to take a dump in the urinal. I then had to clean it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 273
You deserved it 13 815

Same thing different taste

Comments

at least you took responsibility and didn't just leave. we need more people like you op. I hope you made your son help clean up!

I'm very glad you did the right thing and told them, and so, I'm sure, was the staff. I would have made the little brat clean it up himself, though. (But since you didn't, I hope you gave him another form of punishment!)

Personally I would have made my son clean it up. Making kids clean their own messes is a great natural consequence and they almost never repeat it.

luckyone365 7

Why would you clean it up at all? The employees get paid for that shit. To the people saying that it isn't in the job description, its customer service. You have to expect the unexpected. If your manager tells you to clean it up, you pretty much have no choice.

slickchrome 11

that's very true but employees also have the ability to spit in ops chicken nuggets the next time he gets his son a happy meal.

The kid knowingly shit in a urinal, and KNEW he shouldn't. That's the kid's responsibility to clean up, not the staff. I can see if the kid accidentally threw up in the play place or something, that would be the employee's job to clean up.

slickchrome 11

ydi for raising a little shit. WHAT UP SHIT REFERENCE!

skyeyez9 24

The only mistake you did was Not make your son clean his shit mess. Then I would have grounded him, only bought myself mcdonalds, and ate it in front of him.

Epikouros 31

BTW, was it one of those environmentally friendly non-flushing urinals?

cheshirecat13242 32

Yeah, because a ton of fast food chains have the same kind of enviro-friendly toilets as you'd find at a national park..

You should have made him clean it up, OP. And then made him wear a sign saying "I shat in the urinal at McDonald's"

I most definitely would not be cleaning up my 11 year old son's shit. I can barely handle picking up accidental puppy turds. Your son needs serious disciplining. Spank the little **** or something.