By hairynips - 10/10/2012 19:07 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, I had to lie to my boyfriend and tell him that the red bumps around my nipples was heat rash, rather than admit it was actually razor burn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 252
You deserved it 9 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And instead of telling your boyfriend, you told the entire Internet!

That's the biggest myth ever. You only have so many follicles on your body. Sure, it may appear thick at first, but that's because the ends of the hairs are blunted. As the hair grows, it will split and damage which in turn will thin it out. As for darkness, shaving won't change melanin... Darkness is genetic.

Comments

confusdsincbirth 5

That's a hairy situation. You should shave that story for your kids.

One slip and you'll be nippleless. Try a safer route next time.

Epikouros 31

I always put a finger on the nipple when I shave my breasts.

unknown_user5566 26

This brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "nip-slip".

Tay_racer10 3

If you are comfortable enough to show him your boobs, you should be comfortable enough to tell him the truth.

#18, Love seems a bit strong, but matter-of-fact would work.

Why would you need to shave your breasts anyway?

CharresBarkrey 15

My guess is she has a hormone imbalance that causes her to grow hair where she normally wouldn't.

If that is the case, you think she would use a depilatory cream or laser hair removal or something safer, easier than a razor.

Hair remover surgery can be so expensive unfortunately...

But wouldn't it be worth it? How many women do you know that have to shave their breast? If I had that issue, I would save up my money to have laser hair removal. It is not a common issue. I am sure the staff could file it where insurance would cover it, since it is obviously a medical issue. Having enough hair on your breasts to have to shave them is not a normal condition.

Not the sharpest razor in the pack are you?

Tell him it's Braille so that he can feel you up in the dark.:P

You should use cover up around your nipples then when your boyfriend sucks your boobs he made the red marks lol

FeroniaMoonscyth 2

And can get cover-up on his lips.

Why do you use a razor on your nipples? That's weird.

Um I'm just guessing but maybe she has hair growing there...

Obviously, but there are other methods to remove hair that would work better than a razor.