By hairynips - 10/10/2012 19:07 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, I had to lie to my boyfriend and tell him that the red bumps around my nipples was heat rash, rather than admit it was actually razor burn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 252
You deserved it 9 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And instead of telling your boyfriend, you told the entire Internet!

That's the biggest myth ever. You only have so many follicles on your body. Sure, it may appear thick at first, but that's because the ends of the hairs are blunted. As the hair grows, it will split and damage which in turn will thin it out. As for darkness, shaving won't change melanin... Darkness is genetic.

Comments

onorexveritas 23

the things we do for "beauty"

dtint21 0

I didn't know girls get nipple hair? My boyfriends have it but I don't.. Is it normal not to have it or what? Bc I don't see any or is it a thing with getting older I mean I'm only 17 so maybe it's a thing u get when your older idk

I used to have an AIM screen name. It was EwwHaoryNipples. True story.

Are you mad for using a razor on such a sensitive area?? Next time pluck them.

Quest_ 13

I think we all need to remember that we're living in a culture that holds women to extremely specific guidelines of beauty. Any deviation from that is fair game to ridicule and shame the woman, whether it's a big nose, small breasts, large breasts, cellulite, gapped teeth, acne, ingrown hair, stretch marks, being too thin, or indeed, body hair. It's no wonder that the OP was shy to reveal her 'abnormality' to her boyfriend, even just from looking at some of the responses here.

Quest_ 13

Yeah. He's probably got nipple hair too. They could join together like on Avatar.

Damn Noor, time for another cold shower!