By facepalm - 12/09/2011 08:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend that a tornado is not the same thing as a hurricane. I couldn't convince him, and he still won't talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 133
You deserved it 3 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

But...but...but... they both swirl.

Comments

slushpup9696 12

Seems like a petty thing to fight over.

iAmScrubs 19

But...but...but... they both swirl.

Tornado, toilette, hurricane... It's all the same

One destroys a smaller area. One destroys an area on a more massive scale. Toilets... well, IDK :/

kiakia0131 23

He could lose his house in a tornado and a hurricane...

Yes, that's why most of the region of my state (I live in Pennsylvannia) closest to the Atlantic coast flooded last week. "Tornado" Irene.

fthislyfe 22

My advice: Don't get into an argument when you don't have enough information to convince the other person.

His British what? Edi t- this was @ salkadi - everything is getting mixed around today.

Actually, I can think of a cure for stupid. Duct tape over the mouth!

muchagente 5

maybe he tried to explain you that both follow similar rules and therefore are not entirely different things? seems to me you don't listen to each other anyway, so go and look for a deaf boyfriend.

crystalou_fml 3

Um... Actually ARE entirely different things.

Who cares? Instead of arguing, I should have made him a sandwich.

Rico_Mal1116 0

30- Yeah you should have made him a sammich.

yamatelle 19

What are you doing making somebody else's boyfriend a sammich? Find your own boyfriend!

jessesgirl14 16

While you're at it- make my boyfriend a sandwich!!

I'm here for the free sandwiches. I'll wait on the couch and I don't give a damn who makes it for me.

Now that's an excuse you can apply to any situation. Let's try it shall we?