By Ineedjustice03 - 25/03/2011 11:55 - Singapore

Today, I had to dig into my savings to help my parents pay for their divorce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 714
You deserved it 4 183

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maby171 0

Uh.. no you don't, that's not your problem

kinga08 0

Parents should never involve their children in their marital problems. Sorry OP that you have to deal with that, it's not fair to you.

Comments

kinga08 0

Parents should never involve their children in their marital problems. Sorry OP that you have to deal with that, it's not fair to you.

roblaycle 3

I don't have a Facebook. it's stupid and a waste of time

kinga08 0

Well now, who knew that little tidbit in my About Me would be such a conversation starter on all these comments!

kinga08 0

72, actually no not really. It's just that all the comments I've left on the last couple of FMLs have led to this conversation, which has nothing to do with the FMLs themselves, and I have no idea why.

jenaandtyler4eva 0

could have told them no and they could have just found another way I would never have done that cause I worked hard for it not my fault they never got along

15 **** Your Parents? wow , incest.. hmm.. somehow I don't see how that pertains to the FML.

TraceCase_ 19

Does posting in this thread literally mean people want to have sex with their lives? Perv!

58- you do realize that, like most words in the English language, words can have more than one meaning, soooooo this site doesn't really advocate the ******* of ones own life, as you have suggested, though I have no idea how someone would **** they're own life... but I'm sure you were being sarcastic... so yeah

TraceCase_ 19

66-that's exactly the point I was trying to make. I was replying to another comment. Sorry to sound dumb!

FlozellPeters 0

your just stupid. plus they may not have asked if you'd get out of their basement

what are you talking about. it sounds more like this person's parents lives in his/her basement.

16, not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're" makes you lose the right to call other people stupid.

Lqum26 0

Actually it only sucks in one way. The only thing that sucks is he has to pay for his parent's divorce. I'm pretty sure that you are a very dumb person with no friends.

There are payment plans that doesn't interfere with how fast the divorce gets finalized...

Blondiebee88 0

Why? it's their problem, if you don't I'd make them pay me back and charge a huge interest.

in the end OP is really making an investment. he now get double gives for Chrismas and birthdays.

roblaycle 3

you deserve it, it's your fault they are getting a divorce

Kelita 0

29 u prob went through the same thing huh....Ur parents divorcing cause they embarrassed of u.....just sad. FYL. I'd b embarrassed of u too.