By Lauren - 20/08/2012 03:53 - United States - New Market

Today, I had to bail on yet another date with an awesome guy. Every time I make a date, my hateful mother slips laxatives into my food so I'm glued to the shitter until 2am. This is the fourth time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 675
You deserved it 4 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giantsfan2010 23

You haven't caught on yet? Just don't eat the food.

Comments

astralvagan 20

Sounds like you have an "Everybody Loves Raymond" situation.... My advice would be to move to another town and not tell her when you're going on a date.

Perhaps, she's trying to help you move a lil water weight thus becoming more attractive to the opposite sex. Or maybe she's a spiteful bitch. Some people just want to watch your arsehole burn.

FUUUUUARRRKK my FmyLife commenting faux pa!!! Re-edit because I timed the **** out! This is starting to feel like a bad Lil John remix.

DarkHelmet 10

If this is the 4th time it's happened and you continue to eat her food before dates I'm afraid I have to say you kind of deserve it

perdix 29

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me n times, where n is an integer >= 3, I am a ******* moron.

DarkHelmet 10

I like your theory it makes a hell of a lot of sense.

I'm interested in the fact that you needed to specify that n was an integer. Could one be fooled a non-integer number of times? If so, would being fooled 1020.6 or 11/3 times mean that you are not a moron? Please clarify.

That's a shitty situation (someone had to say it)

SenselessPattern 12

What if 22# survives and it becomes the sequel to Castaway? Never did find out what happened to Wilson...

Someone already did. And it didn't end well for them, either.

weasel123 9

This somewhat reminded me of the laxative/diarrhea scene on Dumb and Dumber. Anyone else think that? Anyone? No?

So did you not learn the first 3 times or what? Poison her.

She wants you to be hers and only hers forever. She really just loves the shit out of you lol

mrsmaglietta 6
perdix 29

Go on to Craigslist and find a freak who is into Cleveland Steamers. I'll bet after his dream date with you, he'll send flowers to both you AND your mom. Problem solved. YWIA.

Disgusting and yet GENIU.......no.......just disgusting.