By Che_likes_you - 12/12/2014 15:15 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I had to babysit my 7-year-old niece while my brother bought Christmas presents. After he left, she walked up to me and said in a very dark voice, "I'm gonna make you hate children!" Now my apartment looks like a bomb site. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 125
You deserved it 2 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Put superglue on her lips and stick her to the wall... silence sweet silence.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Yeeeeep and thats exactly why i dont babysit kids. Id be sitting in jail for spanking the crap out of her.

painlessmind 11

kids suck, lesson learned, so decide not to have any. You may have lost this battle but you won the war in life

Looks like someone's getting coal for Christmas.

I guess we all know whose niece isn't getting christmas presents.

tediruxe 13

my response would've been no your going to hate me. sit her on the couch and turn on znn.

I would have spanked her considering she is family. She would have known that when I say no, I mean it, and I will follow through with the consequences. If she misbehaves, give her a time out too. Take the phones as well. I have had it where I have babysat and they called the police. They locked me in the closet, so the police gave them a stern lecture. Lesson learned by them that they need to be careful and they have rules too.

Mortoli 30

Lol well hold the kid for couple more hours gotta take her presents back and get her some coal....

You should've looked at her and said, "I already do."

Oh, right. You reminded me i wanted to watch some horror movie today. Thanks!