By dudewheresmywheelschicago - 20/09/2016 05:14 - United States - Danville

Today, I had the most Chicago experience ever. While I was eating my delicious, deep dish pizza, someone was ripping the rims off my car 15 feet away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 654
You deserved it 1 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I thought the same thing: The most uniquely Chiraq experience would be to be eating a deep dish pizza at a Cubbies game while your rims were being stolen and your kid sister was being mistakenly shot during a driveby as Rahm Emanuel told you on WLS that everything was fine and crime was under control. Can you tell I *used* to live there?

lexiieeex3 32

Well that's an interesting duo...

Well that's awkward...Did you confront them?

I would say no as they are here to tell the tail.

#4 yeaaaa, I dare you to confront a person stealing your car rims...what would you say? huh? hey man... can I have my car rims back?........ you would get knocked out and maybe shot too since he was in Chicago.

Sometimes they hand out free candy on the street too!

The wheel stealing seems to have grown much worse in recent times.

ayyy_bro 26

Definitely sounds like Chicago. ?

That sounds like a good way for them to get shot anywhere else.

Not really ... most property crimes don't justify using deadly force (unless the state allows such force to be used and the crime is defined as a felony). But yeah there are reasons chicagos crime is as bad as it is.

He had it comin'! He had it comin! He only had himself to blame! If you'da been there, if you'da seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!

I have lived in Chicago for 19 years and I never actually scene a bad crime happen luckily. Someone stealing rims from a car sounds pretty hilarious though, OP. Good luck.

Seen* And, I doubt you'll still find it hilarious when people steal your rims...