By NOIDIDNOT - 19/11/2012 06:21 - United States - Scottsdale

Today, I had my wisdom teeth taken out. I vaguely remember telling the doctor that I'm a virgin. Several times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 937
You deserved it 2 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then the doctor looks at you sideways and says, "Not anymore..."

I'm sure he's heard people say much worse things under anesthetic - at least you weren't describing your sexual experiences?

Comments

You were on anesthetics, don't worry!!! At least you have a valid excuse. As stated in another comment I'm sure he's heard worse :)

You're not alone... YouTube is filled with people coming out of an operation and saying things they wish they didn't.

Don't worry OP. It could be worse. When I had mine taken out, apparently I rambled to the doctor about my plans for space-travel in a giant teddy bear-shaped starship. I then started demanding everyone give me hugs and refer to me as Princess Starships. I was 21 at the time. D:

smiley1014 23

I for sure need to party with you!

perdix 29

Since you're losing your wisdom, you might as well get rid of the other baggage while you're at it.

Haha. Happened to me too except I kept telling him how much I loved him!

every1luvsboners 11

If your dentist/oral surgeon is anything like mine you wouldn't have left there a virgin. For some reason every time I leave my dentist my arse is sore for two weeks afterwards.

Silent_Thrill 17

Must be a bad side effect of the medicine because every time I go to the dentist they have to knock me completely out so I don't get sick when they give me shots to numb my gums. Too bad I still feel sick afterwards though... I always have a sore throat and cough up this nasty white mucus. Maybe we should both get checked out and see if we're allergic to the medicine.

wannabesinger 16

Well that flew right over your head, didn't it?

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe he was insinuating something about the soar throat and white mucus...

every1luvsboners 11

Silent_Thrill, that's a great idea, what time do you want me to meat you there? And which orifice is your favorite?

Silent_Thrill 17

Don't tell anyone but it's one of those down the alley, in the back door doctors. He's great though! I heard people would go out of their way and bend over backwards just to get an appointment. Just don't be put off by his unusual methods though. Mainly his way of checked your temperature. But don't worry, with the way he does it you'll only feel a little prick.

Well boners that's your reward for being a good patient, instead of your dentist giving you a lollipop you get a little butt fondling....

jablome 6

Thank you #38 for your fine example of irony.

ravenevercross 19

Are you sure that statement's still true after the surgery?

olpally 32

Don't worry about it op. I'm pretty sure the dentist/doctor hears crazier shit than that. Lol. :)

I need mainly two of my wisdom teeth pulled out, but my dentist said its best to take all four of them out. I'm scared if I'm put under the anesthetic ill say some weird and crazy things.

Is that all you were saying? Or we're you trying to get the doctor to do dirty things to you?!?