By NoSleep - 26/09/2009 14:30 - United States

Today, I had my first day off in weeks. I was excited about getting to sleep in, until my boss called me at 6:30 in the morning to remind me I didn't have to come into work. Thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 845
You deserved it 3 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tomakobriefs 11

My employees will call me at 3am on my day off to ask stupid questions, if it makes you feel better.

Not really that bad of a FML. Just go back to sleep.

Comments

SummerTime98 0

HAHAHA SUCKS! I can't fall back asleep once I've been woken up! I dunno why..

D00d33 0

I dont see a problem with that. Obviously it wasnt your bosses fault anyways, it was yours for not turning off the phone, someone was bound to call you and wake you up eventually. Think of it this way, he could be calling to tell you they needed you to come into work.

I think you must have pissed off your boss somehow. It's awfully rude to call someone at 6:30 am on their day off. Or the boss is very immature and did it as a 'joke'. If it was a joke; OP ought to get the boss' home # and call him at 3 am to remind him he's gotta get up in 2 hrs for work. And call him at 6 on his days off... Either way, the OP NEEDS to let the boss know it pissed him off (in a politically correct way). This IS a FML. Some of you NEED to read the FML FAQ to learn what is SUPPOSE to be posted as FMLs.

If the boss wanted to truely be considerate he/she should have called the OP the night before or just sent the OP a text message reminding him that this is their day off and not to come in to work.

well at least he wasn't calling to ask you to come in.

hassenpfeffermmm 0

Your boss doesn't have a life outside of work. FHL. She wants u to b like her.

Hiw do they deserve this on of you thousands of people please enlighten me