By NoSleep - 26/09/2009 14:30 - United States

Today, I had my first day off in weeks. I was excited about getting to sleep in, until my boss called me at 6:30 in the morning to remind me I didn't have to come into work. Thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 845
You deserved it 3 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tomakobriefs 11

My employees will call me at 3am on my day off to ask stupid questions, if it makes you feel better.

Not really that bad of a FML. Just go back to sleep.

Comments

fckaduck 0

Uhh, I'd be pretty pissed too, people. When I wake up I can't go back to sleep, my brother actually woke me up today around the same time and I couldn't fall back asleep. So yes, OP, fyl.

I think that the phone is totally the 1990's like U2 and AIDS

It would be worse if you actually forgot you had the day off and went, only to come back home. Your boss was likely trying to make sure that didn't happen, since it seems it maybe routine for you to work a Saturday. It would be better to get a phone call reminding you that you don't have to work, than to arrive and find out you wasted your morning getting ready.

Not that much of a big deal unless you worked more than 8 hours daily. o_o

So... go back to sleep. Your life isn't ******.

ILoveJace01 0

It's nice of him to want to remind you, but how about doing it during daylight hours?

thebawss 0

OMFG THAT SUCKS! Not. Go ******* cry that you got woken up. I have to get up at 6:30 everyday, and my school starts at 8:30. Not an FML, try MLIA. I can't believe this got approved.