There must be more to the story…

By Jobless - 22/05/2024 05:00 - United States

Today, I accidentally mistyped "one sec" as "one sex" in a group chat at work. I apologized and corrected myself immediately, but some bitch with too much free time was so offended that she reported me to HR anyway. I'm suspended while they look into it, and my girlfriend is convinced I did it on purpose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 531
You deserved it 82

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell was the post above yours in the chat?

How does one even use 'one sex' in an intended sentence anyway? Hopefully she makes a similar typo soon, then you can return the favour.

Comments

What the hell was the post above yours in the chat?

How does one even use 'one sex' in an intended sentence anyway? Hopefully she makes a similar typo soon, then you can return the favour.

Because you want to say you need a short moment? "Just one sec, please" The letters are so close together, it happened to me multiple times. including to a girl once, to which she replied "yes please", before I had even realized the mistake.

Wadlaen 23

Why do I regularly get the feeling that common sense is in high demand in the world today?

You made another typo! You forgot « ex- » before « girlfriend ».

Wow, that chick definitely needs to get a life if she reported an easy typo to HR. The letters are right next to each other on the keyboard, and it doesn't even make sense to say one sex in any form of conversation. Suspension for such an innocent mistake is absolutely too harsh.