By Anonymous - 09/10/2010 05:15 - New Zealand

Spicy
Today, I had a wet dream about having sexual relations with a rubber duck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 254
You deserved it 9 783

Same thing different taste

Comments

That's funny, I thought people knew not to eat cheese before bed? :P However, it was only a dream, sometimes our subconscious goes crazy. However, if this becomes a regular occurrence, then you might want to start worrying.

I've never heard the cheese one. My friend told me to stop going to bed with socks on, after I was having messed up nightmares. I dun like cold feetsies.

youFail - No, you shut up. (Yes, this is the level my arguing skills have got to, I now argue like a four year old.) Phustercluck - Well, I've been told the cheese one a lot, never heard about socks. There was another one, but I can't remember what it was...

Paramorefan2 1

you're comments are too long. nobody cares THAT much.

sourgirl101 28

Cinn, I've always heard it's never eat a heavy meal. Oops, come to think of it, I think that's for a nightmare not a wet dream. Maybe I'll reseach it by with holding sex and feeding my husband cheese pizzas before bed.jk Btw when I type your name, my phone spells Cinnamon.(:

Paramorefan - 'You're' means 'you are'. Also, if you don't care that much, then why do you feel the need to reply telling me that my comments are too long? Sourgirl - Yeah, one of my mates has heard the meal one. Cheese is just supposed to be weird dreams. Sounds like you'd be having fun with that test? :P

lol oh Cinn-ball-face your sooo silly. you are soo dumb! for real!

Jose - I'd tell you to piss off, but a) I know it wouldn't work, and b) I want to know why you think I'm stupid. I didn't know I'd said or done anything that merited that. Pen - There is that. I doubt it's true as well, but I know someone who does have weird dreams when they've eaten cheese before bed.

I always skip your comments. The reason I read this was because I was curious who replied you 9 times lol.

Technically three (now four) of those replies were me replying to other people. :P

Paramorefan2 1

oops, typo. everybody makes them, bitch.

Well, sorry, Paramorefan, but I didn't (intentionally) say it with any malice. Actually, I'm not sorry because I don't take kindly to being called a bitch.

Paramorefan2 1

well. I apologize. I wasn't thinking when I typed that last comment, and I am sorry. :/ if it makes you feel any better, I was sorta pissed at the whole world and didn't mean to call you a bitch.

"You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!" I care about what Cinn has to say.

But...but... I like Christmas cheer! Ah, the benefits of being in an interfaith family... I get Christmas AND Chanukah!

I can only imagine the sounds it made when it orgasmed.

bh0p 0

Qu-Qua aaa-Qua-QUAAAAAAAaaaack! in human: "oh-oh my- oh- GOOOOOooooood!"

rougecatterpilla 0

dude your comment made my day:)

Ookami85 0

Furry fail. On a positive note at least she (assuming it was a she) has built in protection.

this could be a form of premonition, meaning that your first time if it's hasn't already happend will be in a bath tub. sometimes our subconsiounce reveils stuff we didn't know about like a premonition it will come up in a dream.

Last night I had a dream where I went on an adventure with my cat. Does that mean anything?

Hhhmm... those things works like sexdolls dont they? Just saying.... if it becomes a habbit you know.

sourgirl101 28

That rubber duckie's hole is pretty tiny you know.

xxxbooxxx 16
avengedjerrrufol 0

Well maybe your Mommy will buy you a rubber ducky for your 10th birthday.

"your Mommy". Mommy isn't capitalized in this kind of sentance because you don't own your mommy. Oh, and because you can replace mommy with a name so puting 'your' in it wouldn't make sense. WRONG: Well maybe your Mommy (Mommy=Sarah) can pick you up. RIGHT: Well maybe Sarah (Take away 'your' so it would make sense) can pick you up. Language class over. I'd know because I'm a 6th grade teacher.

Where the hell do they let you teach if you can't even spell 'sentence' correctly?

I think you will find this sort of thing is most common with New Zealanders ;)