By ElemTeacher - 02/01/2018 15:00

Today, a student's parent yelled at me because they had to pay for school equipment their son had stolen from my desk. Apparently, it's my fault because the item was just too tempting for him not to steal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 714
You deserved it 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is where a teacher should have the full support of the parents to give the little bastard a good paddling to teach him some respect.

It's parents like this who turn out the Ethan Couches and Brock Turners of the world.

Comments

thatslifeiguess7 16
ohsnapword 21

"I'm sorry that your child will likely end up in jail."

There's no such thing as personal accountability anymore. Seems like everywhere you turn anything bad that happens is always someone else's fault. Quiet sad...

I applaud you for being a teacher, I really do. This is the kind of nonsense that will stir me way from being an educator, because God's knows I would tell that you know what where to go. Disrespectful!!

BossyC94 6

That sucks, that's the dumbest shit ever....it's your fault?!....wow what a great ******* set of parents....that kid is going to be a great addition to society with them as "role models".....Shit teach them a lesson, get the police involved. Not sure the age of the kid but they have to learn somehow and you obviously can't hit their kid in this day and age without getting some charge.

Celestyna 16

Because hitting them is child abuse... why would you want to hurt your kids?

Hey, at least you didn't melt some Ex-Lax into candy molds so it looks like chocolate candy, wrap it in pretty foil, put some ribbons on it, and leave _that_ on your desk.