By Sickie. - 02/09/2010 16:03 - United States

Today, I had a stomach virus. I tried to make myself throw up to feel better. My long nails sliced open my throat from the inside, and I threw up blood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 296
You deserved it 59 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No, you did not throw up blood. You threw up, and blood from your throat mixed with the vomit.

Comments

i'm pretty sure there are no medical effects of making yourself throw up ONCE in your entire life. Trust me, i definatly been in OPs situation [feel terribly sick for hours but never throwing up.. so get to the point where you're desperate to throw up becuase you feel so aweful]. I've tried to make myself throw once before [for that reason, being very sick].. but never succeeded.. and i'm glad, it freeked me out when i tired. But i can understand where OP is coming from. And do yourselves a favour, and make sure you looked up the definition to bulemia is before you throw that word around. And be careful OP, doing that was silly... if you're going to do that, do it safely.

perdix 29

That's so sad. I'm here in Texas and I would have been happy to stick something with no sharp edges down your throat to trigger your gag reflex.

LightningLadyy 0

Yaaaay Texas? You guys make me ashamed of my home state -.-

perdix 29

What? I got an "lmao" and a "haha." Shouldn't you be proud of being from the same state as such a witty commenter?

Kanvis78 0

Everything's bigger in Texas, especially, the gaps in teeth and the women.

MarkerofMagic 0

woah. since when is there rookies and pros and sticking your finger down your throat to throw up??

Eww, I almost threw up after reading "my long nails sliced opened my throat"

dynky 3

that's not throwing up blood, it's just bleeding from your throat. seriously, who doesn't think to cut their nails before sticking them in their throat? it's not a good thing to learn to do either.

YDI, not for making yourself puke but for having nails long enough to cut yourself doing so. trashy much?

They make medicine that makes you throw up...YDI

lolwtfwasthat 0
moonlight_daze 8
AyyItsPeyton 0

There's this liquid that makes you throw up. I saw it on Family Guy

purplemnm 9

it's hydrogen peroxide. drinking too much would make you throw up until you die though, so it's really risky.